Fall Candle Collection - Soy Wax Candles
Can't decide? Get all 3 and alternate burning candles or burn them all together to create a unique fragrance combination.
- Melon Chutney ~ Banana, Cornmint, Cucumber, Jasmine, Watermelon
- HayRide ~ Apple, Berry, Cinnamon
- Spiced ~ Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Cloves, Nutmeg, Vanilla
Candle Burn Time - 14oz 65+ hours
- On the FIRST burn 🔥 of this candle make sure the wax pool reaches the edges of the vessel. This usually takes 2-3 hours to prevent “tunneling”.
- Only burn 🔥 this candle for 3-4 hours MAX at a time as the candle May overheat.
- As with any open flame it can become a fire hazard.
- Never leave an open flame unattended.
- Stop burning and recycle the candle when wax is down to 1/2 inch.
We use a lead-free cotton wick primed with vegetable based wax; premium grade fragrance oil & essential oils; and vegan soy wax so, always an Eco-friendly, clean burn. Phthalate, paraben, and sulfate free. No added chemicals or dyes.
*Never leave a burning candle unattended*
Crystal - Rose Quartz
IMPORTANT- HOW TO USE:
Before lighting trim wick/s to 1/4 inch.
*The first time you burn 🔥 your candle is extremely important: allow the candle to burn 🔥 until the melted wax reaches the edge of the container to prevent “tunneling”. This should take between 2 and 3 hours.
We recommend burning 🔥 for no more than 3-4 hours at a time.
Place the candle on a stable and heat-resistant surface only.
When only ½ inch of wax remains stop burning your candle, recycle and light a new one.
Never leave a lit candle unattended.